Edwards Business Psychology was established in May 2012 by Vicky Edwards who is a chartered occupational psychologist. Vicky previously worked in a Manchester based consultancy of business psychologists where she specialised in assessment and development work and psychometric test training.
Some client organisations Vicky has worked with include Independent Police Complaints Commission; North Wales Police; Ministry of Defence, Pennine Care NHS Trust; QHotels; Wulvern Housing; Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service; Plus Dane Housing; Greater Manchester Fire & Rescue Service; Warrington Borough Council; Greater Manchester Care Commissioning Group.
Vicky has trained in coaching psychology through Centre for Coaching and is qualified to use tests of ability and personality. A chartered member of the British Psychological Society and Division of Occupational Psychology, Vicky is also registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
The title of chartered psychologist is awarded by the British Psychological Society (BPS) in recognition of attaining a ‘gold standard’ level of qualification, experience and knowledge, and an on-going adherence to their code of ethics and continuing professional development. Through the BPS, we have access to a wealth of information to guide our practice and to support you in how you implement your people strategy.
Our Business Values:
- People are at the heart of a business
- We are all unique with different needs, values, styles, interests, skills, abilities
- Continuous learning and growth are important for personal and professional development
- Personal change is possible with know-how, desire, courage, small steps and hard work
- We collaborate with clients to identify and meet needs, transfer knowledge and develop skills
- Ethical practice is important to us. We will show respect, act in confidence, show equal enthusiasm, honesty and transparency to those we have contact with, only promise what we can deliver, and deliver what we promise
- To make money and provide value to clients
- Use evidence based practice and not to work beyond expertise
- Clear communication and commercial reality at the heart of all we do
- Committed to work practices that reduce the impact of our business activities on the environment wherever possible
- Operate within legal, health and safety boundaries
We are always interested to hear from people who would like to collaborate with us. Please get in touch.