Offering leadership development at every level of your business can work wonders. There is a clear relationship between effective and engaging leadership and business performance and yet research suggests that up to 50% of leaders and managers are ineffective and can stall or de-rail (Leadership Derailment) from their career path.
We support leaders and managers at all levels to build their skills so that they become the best leaders they can, and have a positive impact on their career, the wellbeing of their colleagues and on the bottom line.
Clients are supported to:
- Learn about key leadership models and concepts
- Understand what research tells us are key leadership behaviours to consistently practice
- Discover their personal leadership style and potential impact
- Learn about power and influence and ethical use of both
- Develop their leadership and management style with consistent behaviour across a range of situations
- Create a vision that will inspire others to follow
- Plan for and lead change
Some Examples of how we help
We offer leadership development which can be presented as 90 minute modular sessions for key point introductions to longer ½ or 1 day sessions where more time is available or as part of a comprehensive programme. Examples include:
1. A 1 day interactive workshop on understanding effective leadership skills and own leadership style, finishing with reflective practice skills and personal development plan.
2. Focus on theory – modules that examine specific topics of leadership from a psychological perspective. Our 90 minute sessions provide delegates with an introduction to psychological research and theory about specific leadership areas like leaders and followers; leaders and change; leadership ethics. Every module considers how leaders can apply this theory in the workplace with self-assessment and take-away templates.
3. A 2 day leadership development programme for senior managers combining some leadership theory with practical workshops. Includes assessing performance across problem solving/strategic thinking exercises, giving feedback, developing and communicating a vision. Supported personal development with follow up one to one coaching session and/or facilitation of group action learning session.
4. A modular leadership programme with a focus on practical skill development aimed at first line to middle managers covers topics such as exploring and understanding own leadership style, differences between leadership and management, interpersonal skills that build relationships, team working, managing resistance to change.
To explore how we can help please contact us on 0151 487 3133.